Friday, May 16, 2014

It's Been Awhile

I usually keep up with this blog, posting at least one article per week. I haven't been able to do so lately because....well....LIFE.  I've been busy since I've turned 30!  Thirty is keeping me on my toes!  I'm a grad student, mom of 3, wife, sister, daughter, editor, photographer, writer....I juggle a lot, but can I tell you a secret? I love juggling.

So here's some of the LIFE I've crammed into the past (almost) two months since my last post:

We went to a charity dance!



We dyed Easter eggs!






And obviously the girls received Easter baskets.
I also got to celebrate my first Mother's Day with my first baby, and I got to get a Mother's Day photo shoot with two of my three babies:





As you can see, LIFE sometimes gets in the way of my writing.  But oh...how wonderful life is!


No comments:

Post a Comment