Friday, December 13, 2013

Welcome to Crit Fest 2013!

Good critique partners are hard to find!  Hopefully #CritFest will help you find your CP match! 

Here's a quick run down of the rules:
  • Be respectful of one another and any manuscript you critique.  You can provide constructive criticism without being an ass.
  • Fill out the simple form below and post it (and whatever else you want) on your own blog, then link up here to blog hop!
That's it! Happy critiquing!

Name or Pen Name:
Genre:
Word Count:

What you hope your CP will do for you:

What makes you an awesome CP:

I'll post my answers later today.

 

2 comments:

  1. Marlene
    MG
    Word Count: 46k

    What you hope your CP will do for you: I mostly need help with my query letter and fun twitter pitch ideas, but I also love swapping critiques. I'm pretty fast (although all these contests slow me down!)

    What makes you an awesome CP: Detail oriented. I point out those repeated words, typos, punctuation, plot holes, character inconsistencies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again! My link is added. Please don't mind the post date. I back-dated so regular content would stay on the main pages.

    ReplyDelete